When In Doubt — Check It Out
Delivering premium investigative and security solutions to personal and corporate clients for over twenty years.
Check Mate believes in doing old-fashion leg-work while proving results that meet todas’s needs.
Contact Check Mate Investigations at 954.941.6454.
- Maintain safety for HOA, apartment complexes & gated communities
- Prevent potential threats with access control with entrance/exit security guards
- Bring peace of mind to residents with foot & vehicle patrols
- Temporary private home guards for damaged or unsecured homes
- Do you suspect business partners just can’t be trusted?
- Protect your business by perform background checks on all potential employees
- Protect property your real estate investments with Tenant Background Checks
- Recover personal and corporate assets with Check Mate Asset Recovery
- Uncover missing assets
- Safeguard your company leadership with Check Mate Personal Executive Protection Security Detail
- Fortify the security of your events Check Mate Security
- Protect your property with uniformed guards from Check Mate Investigations
- Protect your employees with Security Escorts
- Do you suspect that your partner is cheating on you?
- Need to find Is a missing loved one ?
- Do you want to check out a potential baby sitter, house sitter or roommate?
- Are you concerned about nearby violent sex offenders and predators?
- Will an investigative report help you secure child custody
Short or long term security guard services, reliable, affordable and carefully tailored to your needs.
If you need unarmed security guards, event security officers or residential mobile patrols, Check Mate Investigation remains the best option for major companies in the United States.
Fill out the form below and receive a Security Guard Quote or feel free to CALL US: 954.941.6454
Your quote will be generated within 24 hours Mon-Fri. Requests submitted after 4pm will receive a quote on the following business day.
Contact Check Mate Investigations
Check Mate Investigations is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
All content of the website is currently under review to ensure accessibility according to ADA 2019 guidelines.
This review and update should be completed in early 2021.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of checkmatepi.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Check Mate Investigations website: checkmatepi.com.
Phone: 954-941-8854 • Email: CMI@CMEUS.com • We try to respond within 5 business days.